Thursday, July 20, 2006

People And Education

It's maddening. Sometimes people produce statements that I know are false, but only because I am equipped with special information. Not from ESP or spiritual experiences, but from plain study.

I have examined the workings of the water splitter, and patents displaying outstanding efficiency and technologies, yet they are suppressed. Some owned by corporations and disused. Are the corporations still well meaning? Anyone who knows about those documents and procedures and does not use them cannot truly be well meaning, unless their lives are in danger to prevent them from using them or speaking about them, which may be the case.

Every time I see a car commercial I am reminded of the Pogue carburater, US Pat#2,xxx,xxx, dispensed in 1936. It receives 171 miles per gallon. I am reminded of all matter off performance oriented adjustments that are simply not made to vehicles for sale by corporations. It is maddening.

Similarly, people produce spiritual falsehoods that I cannot fathom. I have had spiritual experiences personal to myself, but I have also read about mass spiritual experiences. An image of the mother mary appeared over Paris, France, before millions of witnesses and flowers rained from heaven. The pool at Lourdes, France, has healed thousands of people since the 1850's, many unexplainable and unduplicatable by medical science. These two occasions alone should be proof enough of more than science gives, but almost every day I meet people who deny God and deny that anything unscientific ever happens. It used to bug me more, but I know that God is in control, and I am reminded of the parable of the sower.

""And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable: a sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."—Luke 8:4-8."

Jesus explained this to us as people who hear the word. Different people hear it and disbelieve right away, and Satan comes and snatches it up. Some hear and believe, but are in shallow soil and wither in the sun. Some fall among thorns and they believe, but the troubles and pressure of the world defeat them and they die. Some falls on good ground and good people spread the word.

This is also about family. I just now realize that this is guidance for my difficulty and desire to have a family. I must overcome these thorns of the world and serve God faithfully and therefore fruitfully. This will happen regardless of thorns, and I know God has all the resources I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home